We take pride in the quality of our work, and we know every project is different. The pricing below is a general estimate. Please contact us for project specific pricing.
- Turnaround times for any screen printing job is 10-15 business days.
- Smaller projects may be completed sooner for a rush fee.
- Larger projects may take 15-20 bussiness days to complete.
- Start date begins on initial deposit or full payment for a project.
- We keep your artwork on file to make re-ordering easy. Let us create you a custom design from scratch!
- A 50% deposit is accepted on projects over $500, but we appreciate full payment upfront for most projects.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your order we will do everything we can to make it right (within reason).
D.T.G. or Direct-To-Garment printing, is an apparel decorating method in which full color graphics and images are inkjet printed directly onto the apparel. Direct to Garment printing is great for small, detailed projects with many colors in the design. DTG printing is our most expensive printing method due to the cost of inks and printer. We recommend using apparel that has a high cotton content for this method of printing.
Screen Printing, which is also known as Silk Screening, is a common method of printing graphics on apparel using plastisol inks and a screen printing press. Screen Printing is what most companies use and is great for large orders with a small amount of colors in the design.
Chattanooga Tshirt has full time graphic designers to help create a custom graphic from scratch, or to re-touch a design you already have. Design prices may vary per project. We have years of experience creating designs for apparel, and will create a professional graphic that will pop.